Sunday, November 23, 2014

Exploring Los Angeles

Yesterday Trenton and I met my sister and her friend, Keila, in Los Angeles for lunch. We ate at a place called Eat.Drink.Americano. It is a cute little corner deli in DTLA. Everything was good.  

 We walked around the area and went into a cool, overpriced (for my budget) store called Poketo and I liked a lot of things in there.


Then, we continued walking down the street to 82, an adult arcade (there's a bar in there) and played some games I haven't played in over 20 years. It was so fun! They had games like TMNT, The Simpsons, Dr. Mario, Tapper, etc. My inner child was ecstatic! The best part of my day was playing TMNT with my sister and Trenton.
^I used to play Tapper on the old Macintosh computers, floppy disk style!
Nice Kelly Kapowski shirt Kev.
After we bid adieu to my sister and Keila, we met up with my good friend Kevin in Whittier to eat at one of the best pizza places ever: Pizzamania

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment