Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanks

There's a lot to be thankful for this year.

Thankful for health and happiness. Friends - old and new. The smiles on the girls who give me hugs and teach me how to dance. The breeze I feel on a hot day. The clearest skies I've ever seen. Technology that allows me to message family and friends in different parts of the world. Education. And love.

So thankful for everyone and everything in my life. Feeling the most gratitude even when the holiday season gets me emotional. I hope you all are loving and living life!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane,
    I just had to tell you how much I LOVE reading your posts and know you are a very SPECIAL person. I started reading your post because our daughter is in the Bots 14 group and I had been reading blogs to see some of the things our daughter would be up against. She did chat with you at the Bots PC Swearing In Ceremony. She also said, how sweet you are. But Sweetness is just written in your appearance (proves the type of person you are) and I find your writing to be so sincere and I feel like I am there. Being a PC parent, we know how openminded a person has to be to commit to this job. Our daughter Stephanie, who is in the village of Mabutsane has a blog site but has lousy internet, so has been unable to post. I talked to her today for two hours and it was awesome. I feel that you two women are very much alike in personality. Stephanie will find humor in most situations and just deals with it. You have had some illnesses which must have been difficult being so far away. I enjoy reading how creative you have to be to make do or past time. I hope my comment brightens your day, I know it did mine because I had to let you know. I know even if you were not serving in Africa, you would be doing something great somewhere or for someone. I hope you and Steph have the opportunity to hang out some time. Wishing you many blessings this holiday season away from your family and friends.
    Sincerely, Diane G.

    ReplyDelete