Sunday, September 1, 2013

Books


One of my goals this year was to read as many books as I could in my free time, that I knew I'd have quite a lot of, in between projects and teaching. In fact, I will make this a lifelong goal because I enjoy it and learn something new in every book I read. I take pleasure in sitting down or lying down in bed, with a dictionary and pen and paper, and writing down thoughts or quotes I find interesting, or looking up the many new words I am currently learning from the book I'm engaged in. Also, tea and/or hot chocolate during cold weather make reading a lot more fun. 

The picture above is a record of things read in 2013. And I hope to add more to the list before I start another list next year. Please, please, please give me more suggestions. I never receive enough. I'd really appreciate it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment